This communication is an advertisement as defined by The Rules of Professional Conduct and California Business and Professions Code.
- Our website and the information contained herein have been prepared by Fox & Bank LLP for informational purposes only to inform our clients, prospective clients, and friends about current issues of importance in the field of family law. The information presented in this website should be viewed only as a summary of each topic and should not be construed as legal advice.
- The use of this website, and the sending or receiving of information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Fox & Bank LLP. No communication resulting herein shall create an attorney-client relationship unless a separate written Engagement Agreement is signed by Fox & Bank LLP and the client.
- Any statement, endorsement, or testimonial contained herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your legal matters.
- Communications with Fox & Bank LLP through this website may not be considered privileged or confidential. However, a member of our firm would be happy to discuss in greater detail your legal matter and how the information on this website may apply to your situation.
- Any link from our website to the website of a private, governmental, educational, or non-profit entity’s website does not imply the existence of a relationship between Fox & Bank LLP and that entity and Fox & Bank LLP does not guarantee or warrant any information provided by such entity’s website.
- Legal counsel should be sought for the answers to specific legal questions. You should not rely on legal information provided on the internet.